Systemic psychotherapy (M6) open evening
Taught in a highly regarded NHS setting by experienced clinicians, this course was the first of its kind in the UK.
Successful completion provides you with a professional qualification accredited by the Association of Family Therapy (AFT) and enables you to register with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). If you are applying for a Health Education England funded place, please see the fees and funding section below.
Our Open morning on Saturday 7th of January from 11am will provide the following;
- a space to meet with current students
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Find out about the application process
- Informal coffee and chat
Please register and attend our free, online open event on Saturday 7th of January 2023 where you can find out more about the course.
Current students and staff members will be available to respond to questions and queries you may have.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- How we recruit and select students for our programme
- Presentation from the course team in regards to what the course covers
- Chance to ask your questions
Who is this event for?
This course is for professionals who have completed the foundation and intermediate levels of systemic training and are currently working in the field of mental health, social work/care or education.
- Saturday 7th of January 2023 (from 11am)
- This is a free event that will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed after sign up