Open event: Trauma informed-care (DAB004)
Learn more about our brand new course – Trauma informed-care: from theory to practice (DAB004)
Are you thinking about applying for our course Trauma-informed care: from theory to practice? Watch the recording of our online open event to learn more about the programme and decide whether it’s for you.
During the session, you will hear more about the course content from course lead Dr Sheena Webb and see a demo of the interactive learning platform in action.
Please note this event was hosted in September 2023. For current deadline and cohort dates, please refer to the course webpage. All other information remains the same.
You’ll learn more about…
- what trauma-informed care is and why it’s important
- the structure of the programme and the topics you’ll cover
- what learning is like on the programme – from interactive exercises to videos and live seminars
- what to expect from the application, and top tips on securing a place
- how the programme can support you professionally in your current role and beyond
Who is this event for?
This event is most suitable for front-line workers with some health care experience and who are considering applying for our Trauma-informed care: from theory to practice course.
You’ll find it helpful if you work with adults, children and/or young people and are interested in learning more about trauma-informed care, as well as how to implement best practice in your organisation.
You might be working in acute care, primary care, mental health care, community care, teaching, social care, youth services, addiction services or supporting domestic abuse survivors.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether this course is right for you, and all the information you need to complete an application.