Open event: Trauma informed-care (DAB004)
Learn more about our brand new course – Trauma informed-care: from theory to practice (DAB004)
Are you thinking about applying for our course Trauma-informed care: from theory to practice? Join our free online open event on Friday 22 September 2023 to learn more about the programme and decide whether it’s for you.
During the informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- explore the content and structure of the course
- ask the course lead and Digital Academy team your questions
- receive further guidance on submitting your application
You’ll learn more about…
- the structure of the programme and the topics you’ll cover
- what learning is like on the programme – from interactive exercises to videos and live seminars
- what to expect from the application, and top tips on securing a place
- how the programme can support you professionally in your current role and beyond
During the event, we’ll provide a demonstration of the Digital Academy platform.
Who is this event for?
This event is most suitable for front-line workers with some health care experience and who are considering applying for our Trauma-informed care: from theory to practice course.
You’ll find it helpful if you work with adults, children and/or young people and are interested in learning more about trauma-informed care, as well as how to implement best practice in your organisation.
You might be working in acute care, primary care, mental health care, community care, teaching, social care, youth services, addiction services or supporting domestic abuse survivors.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether this course is right for you, and all the information you need to complete an application.
- our next open event will take place on Friday 22 September from 12–1pm (BST)
- the event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up
- if you have any further queries, you can get in touch with the Digital Academy team using this contact form
To register for this event, please email the Digital Academy team and we will send you your joining instructions.