Open events: D65
Psychodynamic reflective practice in mental health (D65)
Wondering what to expect from our Psychodynamic reflective practice in mental health (D65) course? Join our open events on Tuesday 30 January or Tuesday 26 March to explore all aspects of the course content, approach and delivery.
We will provide a thorough overview of the course content and structure, discussing key entry requirements and professional contexts. You will leave with a clear sense of whether our D65 course is right for you, and all the information you need to complete an application.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The course entry and placement requirements
- What to expect from the application process
- Where this course can take you next.
Who is this event for?
This open event is open to anyone interested in applying for our D65 course – including:
- Those who are interested in undertaking psychotherapy training in the future – who may have completed an initial course and would like to extend their experience of direct work with people in a mental health setting.
- Experienced mental health professionals who are looking to explore psychodynamic perspectives, develop their knowledge, and enhance their reflective understanding of interactions in their roles within a mental health setting.
- These open events will take place on Tuesday 30 January from 7.00 –7.45pm and Tuesday 26 March from 6.00 – 6.45pm
- Both events are free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.