International applicant event
An online event for overseas applicants
Thinking about studying at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust? If you’re applying from overseas, this online event is for you.
During this informal session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our team and current students
- Get guidance and advice on your application
- Ask any questions you may have.
You’ll learn more about…
- International student fees, visas and travel
- Course entry requirements and the application process
- Student life at the Tavistock and Portman
- Studying in a specialist NHS mental health clinic
- Where to go for further information and support
Please note: we hold a wide range of course-specific open events and open days throughout the year which are all open to international applicants – we encourage you to sign up for these free sessions as well.
Who is this event for?
This event is for all international applicants who are thinking about applying to one of our postgraduate courses.
- We will be running this event twice. The first session will take place on Thursday 29 February and the second on Tuesday 16 April 2024.
- Both events will run from 12.00pm – 1.30pm (UK time).
- The events are free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Joining details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.