Open event: D55
Advanced practice and research: social work and social care (D55)
Looking for a new challenge in social work and social care? Join our free, online open event on Wednesday 17 April to explore our professional doctorate in Advanced practice and research: social work and social care (D55).
During this online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and approach
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our programme philosophy, organisation and delivery
- What to expect from the research training and project
- The entry requirements and application process.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are currently working in the social work or social care sector, and are interested in applying for our professional doctorate programme.
By the end of the session, you will have a clearer sense of whether this course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This open event will take place on Wednesday 17 April, from 4.00pm – 5.00pm.
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.