Open event: M6
Systemic psychotherapy (M6)
Wondering what to expect from our qualifying Master’s degree in Systemic psychotherapy (M6)? Join our free open event on Thursday 11 January 2024 to find out more.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course lead and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Find out about the application process
- Hear from past and current students about their experience.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- The theoretical, clinical and research components of the course
- What it means to train in a working NHS Trust
- Your professional qualification and UKCP registration.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you have already completed foundation and intermediate levels of systemic training, and aspire to qualify as a systemic psychotherapist via our AFT-accredited Master’s degree.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our M6 course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Thursday 11 January 2024, from 5.30pm – 7.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.