Open event: M21
Systemic family therapy supervision, consultation and training (M21)
Wondering whether our Systemic family therapy supervision, consultation and training (M21) course is for you? Join our open event on Thursday 25 May to find out more.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course lead and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- How the course can support your career progression.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are an experienced and qualified systemic psychotherapist and are interested in developing your supervisory, consultative, and training practice via applying for our Systemic family therapy supervision, consultation and training (M21) course.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our M21 course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Thursday 25 May, from 6.00pm – 7.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.