Open event: ECP
Executive coaching programme (ECP)
Wondering whether our Executive coaching programme (ECP) is for you? Join our free, online open event on or Tuesday 31 October to find out more.
During the online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet our team, hear from former students, and ask your questions
- Explore the programme content and unique coaching approach
- Find out more about the programme’s delivery, structure and EMCC accreditation.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our distinctive, systems-psychodynamic approach, and how this can unlock deeper insights in executive coaching.
- What learning is like on the programme – from experiential exercises and role play, to video analysis, supervision and reflection.
- What to expect from the application and interview process, and where the programme might lead you professionally.
There will also be time to hear from former students about their experiences of the programme, and to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are interested in enhancing your practice or developing your career as a coach through undertaking our renowned Executive coaching programme (ECP).
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our training is right for you, and you will have all the information you need on the application and interview process.
- Our open event will take place on Tuesday 31 October 2023, from 6.00 – 7.30pm
- This event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.