M7N Belfast open event
Perinatal, child, adolescent and family work: a psychoanalytic observational approach (M7N, Belfast)
Wondering whether our Perinatal, child, adolescent and family work: a psychoanalytic observational approach (M7N) course is for you? Get the guidance and information you need from our Belfast-based course team.
During this online open event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Hear directly from current and past students
- Explore the course content and structure
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements, funding available and application process
- What to expect from the course – and where it can take you.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you currently work with children, young people and their families, and are considering applying for our M7N Belfast course.
By the end of the session, you will have a clearer sense of whether our course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
Please note: We are also running a free open event for managers of potential M7N applicants on Friday 2 February 2024.
- This open event will take place on Saturday 27 January 2024, from 11.00am – 12.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.