Open event: M7
Wondering whether our flagship Perinatal, child, adolescent and family work: a psychoanalytic observational approach (M7) course is for you? Join our upcoming in person open event on Tuesday 23 April 2024 – to find out more.
During this session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Hear directly from current students
- Explore the course content and structure
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- Where the course can lead you.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you work with children, young people and their families, and are considering applying for our Perinatal, child, adolescent and family work: a psychoanalytic observational approach (M7) course.
By the end of this session, you should have a clearer sense of whether our course is right for you, and all the information you need to complete an application.
- This open event will take place on Tuesday 23 April, from 6.00pm – 8.00pm, and will be delivered in-person at the Tavistock Centre.
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.