Open events: D12/ED12
Introduction to counselling and psychotherapy (D12/ED12)
Wondering whether our Introduction to counselling and psychotherapy (D12 & ED12) courses are for you? Join our open events on Tuesday 30 January and Tuesday 26 March 2024 to explore all aspects of the course content, approach and delivery.
During these informal, online sessions, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore what the courses will be like
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The course entry and placement requirements
- Where the courses can take you next.
You will also have time to ask any questions you may have about the courses.
Who is this event for?
This open events are for you if you’re interested in counselling or psychotherapy, and are thinking of taking your first steps towards a formal qualification in this area.
By the end of the sessions, you will have a clear sense of whether our D12 or ED12 courses are right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- These events will take place on Tuesday 30 January from 6.00 – 7.00pm and Tuesday 26 March from 6.45 – 7.45pm
- These events are free and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.