Open event: D4F & D4I
Systemic approaches to working with individuals, families and organisations (D4F & D4I)
Looking to deepen your knowledge of systemic theory and practice?
Whether you’re considering our foundation (D4F) or intermediate (D4I) course, this open event on Tuesday 16 April will cover everything you need to know about our pre-qualifying systemic training.
During this online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course lead and ask questions
- Explore the content and structure of both courses
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- Where the courses can take you next
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are currently working with, or would like to work therapeutically with, individuals, couples and families – and are interested in applying for our D4F or D4I courses.
By the end of the session, you will have a clearer sense of whether the courses are right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This open event will take place on Tuesday 16 April, from 7.00pm – 8.00pm.
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.