Open event: D24
Child, adolescent and family mental wellbeing multidisciplinary practice (D24)
Intrigued by our award-winning, multidisciplinary Child, adolescent and family mental wellbeing multidisciplinary practice (D24) course?
Join our free open event, taking place on Friday 3 May 2024, to find out more.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- How the course can enhance your current practice – and where it might lead next.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you currently work in child, adolescent or family mental health, and are looking to develop your knowledge and skills by applying for our Child, adolescent and family mental wellbeing multidisciplinary practice (D24) course.
By the end of this session, you will have a clearer sense of whether the course is right for you, and all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Friday 3 May from 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.