Open event: D58L
Foundations of psychodynamic psychotherapy (D58L – Leeds)
Intrigued by our Foundations of psychodynamic psychotherapy (D58L – Leeds) course? Join our online open event to find out more.
During the session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- Where the course can lead – in psychotherapy and beyond.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are currently working in mental health, and are considering applying for our Foundations of psychodynamic psychotherapy (D58L) course, based in Leeds.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our courses are right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This open event will take place on Thursday 29 June from 6.00pm – 8.00pm.
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.