Open event: M34
Psychological therapies with children, young people and families (M34)
Wondering whether our Psychological therapies with children, young people and families (M34) course is for you? Join our upcoming open event to find out more.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- What’s involved in your BPC accreditation
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you aspire to work with children, young people and families as a psychodynamic psychotherapist – and are interested in our qualifying Master’s degree course, Psychological therapies with children, young people and families (M34).
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our M34 course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Tuesday 23 May, from 6.00pm – 7.30pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.