Open event: M80
Child and adolescent psychoanalytic psychotherapy (M80)
Join us on Wednesday 29 November 2023 to explore our ACP-accredited clinical training in Child and adolescent psychoanalytic psychotherapy (M80).
During the session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet current trainees and members of the course team
- Discuss the course content and structure
- Ask any questions that you may have.
You’ll learn more about…
- The entry requirements and application process
- What it’s like to train at the Tavistock and Portman
- Where the course can lead you professionally.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are interested in undertaking a full-time, intensive, four-year training that will enable you to work with children, young people and their families as a child and adolescent psychoanalytic psychotherapist, and if you are interested in our professional doctorate in Child and adolescent psychoanalytic psychotherapy (M80).
Please note: To be eligible to apply for our M80 clinical training, the Association of Child Psychotherapy (ACP) requires that you have successfully completed a pre-clinical course, such as our Perinatal, child, adolescent and family work: a psychoanalytic observational approach (M7) course or an equivalent programme.
- Our open event on Wednesday 29 November will be held in person at the Tavistock Centre.
- The open event will run from 6.00 – 7.00pm.
- All open events are free to attend.
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.