Open event: M1
The Tavistock adult psychoanalytic psychotherapy training (M1)
Wondering whether The Tavistock adult psychoanalytic psychotherapy training (M1) is for you? Join our open event on Tuesday 23 May to find out more.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course lead and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- The advantages of training in a working NHS Trust
- What’s involved in your BPC accreditation.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are an experienced clinician looking to develop your skills in intensive psychoanalytic psychotherapy via our BPC-accredited adult psychoanalytic psychotherapy training (M1).
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our M1 course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Tuesday 23 May, from 6.30pm – 7.15pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.