Open event: D19
Complex trauma: the Tavistock model (D19)
Wondering what to expect from our new training in Complex trauma: the Tavistock model (D19)? Join our free open event on Wednesday 8 May 2024 to find out more.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet members of the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- What to expect from your clinical placement in our Trauma Service
- How the training can enhance your future professional practice.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are a qualified psychodynamic or psychoanalytic psychotherapist, with an interest in trauma work – and are considering applying for our new Complex trauma: the Tavistock model (D19) course.
By the end of the session, you should have a clearer sense of whether this training is right for you, and all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Wednesday 8 May from 6.00pm – 7.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.