Open event: M58/BM58
Psychodynamic psychotherapy (M58/BM58)
Intrigued by our new, consolidated Master’s degree and clinical training in Psychodynamic psychotherapy (M58 / BM58)? Join our online open event on Thursday 22 February to find out more.
During the session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course lead and ask questions
- Explore the new course content and structure
- Learn about the entry criteria and application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our training philosophy, organisation and delivery
- Recent changes to the course content and structure
- The entry requirements and application process
- What it’s like to train in our NHS Trust
- Where the course may lead professionally.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are considering applying for our new Psychodynamic psychotherapy (M58) training, and would like to learn more about what’s involved.
By the end of the session, you will have a clearer sense of whether our training is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Thursday 22 February from 7.00pm – 8.00pm.
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.