Principles of Practice by Principal Social Workers
Sign up to join the online stream of the book launch for Principles of Practice, by Principal Social Workers
Wednesday 5 July, 6.15 to 7pm, online
Join us for the launch of Principles of Practice, by Principal Social Workers, edited by Tanya Moore. Shantel Thomas, Professional Lead for Social Work at the Tavistock and Portman Trust, will host this launch event.
About the book
A must-have text for social work students and practitioners which draws on the extensive years of experience of Principal Social Workers to shed light on contemporary issues. Accessible and accurate, these chapters discuss contemporary practice issues such as sustainability, poverty and racism. Common to all the chapters is the central position of the relationship in social work practice. This book will give food for thought to any social worker or social work care practitioner.
Sign ups for the event will close at 5pm on Wednesday 5 July
Speakers for the launch
We will be hearing from:
- Lyn Romeo, Chief Social Worker
- Sarah Range, Principal Social Worker (PSW) Southend
- Lisa Aldridge, PSW Hackney
- Hannah Scaife, PSW South Gloucestershire
- Fiona Hayward, PSW Wiltshire
- Leire Agire, PSW Central Bedfordshire
- Sara Taylor, Assistant Director Lewisham
- Tendai Murowe, Assistant Director, Southwark
Please use the form below to register.