Open event: CPD64
Developing a diverse child and adolescent workforce (CPD64)
Interested in our fully-funded, ten-week Developing a diverse child and adolescent workforce (CPD64) course? Join our upcoming online open event to find out more.
During this informal session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and approach
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- The entry requirements and application process
- How the course is delivered, and what you’ll study
- The benefits for your current workplace and role
- Where the course might lead you next
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are a support worker, working with children in London, and don’t have a university degree.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of what the course is about, and all the information you need to complete an application.
Find out more about the course and your eligibility to apply.
- We will host an online open event, delivered via Zoom, on Monday 23 October, from 6.00pm – 7.00pm.
- The open evening is free to attend, and meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up using the booking form below.