Open event: D10C & D10D
Tavistock qualification in consultation (D10C) and Advanced practice and research: consultation and the organisation (D10D)
If you work with organisations as a leader, manager or consultant, and want to take your professional and academic development to the highest level, then our advanced D10C and D10D courses may be for you.
The Tavistock Qualification in Consultation (D10C) and Advanced practice and research: consultation and the organisation (D10D) will extend your understanding, experience and skills – preparing you work with the most complex organisational issues in today’s dynamic environments.
To learn more, join us for an informal, online open event on Thursday 29 February 2024, where you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the highly-qualified course team
- Hear from current students about their learning experience
- Discuss your own practice and research interests.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The unique Tavistock approach to consultancy
- Entry requirements and the application process
- Where these courses could take you professionally.
There will also be time for any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This free open event is for you if you are an organisational consultant or manager looking to extend your understanding of systems-psychodynamic methodologies and develop your practice to an advanced level.
By the end of the session, you will have a clearer sense of whether our D10C or D10D courses are right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Thursday 29 February 2024 from 6.00 – 7.30pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.