Transferring and withdrawing

This page provides guidance around student transfers (in accordance with the Office for Students Regulatory Framework). This will help you if you are considering whether to:

Transferring to us from another provider

Accreditation of Prior Learning allows you to use your existing qualifications and experience towards the entry requirements of a degree or to exempt you from modules that overlap closely with your existing awards.

You would need to apply to study at the Tavistock and Portman, advising of your current study status and your APL in your application.  

Transferring from us to another provider

If you are currently studying with us and wishing to transfer to another provider, you should speak to your Course Lead or Course Administrator who will be able to tell you how to do this and any implications.

If you want a new institution to take into account the progress you have made at the Tavistock and Portman, you will need to supply your academic results.  Our Academic Governance and Quality Assurance team can provide certificates and transcripts for students who have completed academic awards.

Transferring to a different course

Changing course can have implications for your tuition fees, your student support and, for international students, your visa.

As a first step, we advise that you speak to your Personal Tutor and/or Course Lead regarding your plans.  

For a better viewing experience we recommend you upgrade your browser.