Open event: D55
Advanced practice and research social work and social care (D55)
Looking for a new challenge in social work and social care? Join this open event on Thursday 4 May to explore our professional doctorate programme, Advanced practice and research social work and social care (D55).
During this online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Hear directly from current students
- Explore the course content and approach.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- What to expect from the research training and project
- The entry requirements and application process
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are currently working in the social work or social care sector, and are interested in applying for our professional doctorate programme.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether the D55 course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This open event will take place on Thursday 4 May, from 6.00pm – 7.00pm.
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom.
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.