Open event: D10C & D10D
Tavistock qualification in consultation (D10C) and Advanced practice and research consultation and the organisation (D10D)
If you’re exploring ways to take your professional and academic development to a higher level, these advanced courses may be for you.
Whether you choose to undertake our Trust Certificate (D10C) or full Professional Doctorate (D10D), you’ll be extending your understanding, experience and skills within a systems-psychodynamic framework – preparing to work with the most complex organisational issues, and develop others in organisational consultancy.
During this informal, online open event, on Thursday 1 June, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- Entry requirements and the application process
- Where these courses could take you professionally.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you are an organisational consultant or manager looking to extend your understanding of systems-psychodynamic methodologies and develop your practice to an advanced level.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our D10C or D10D courses are right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Thursday 1 June from 6.00-8.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.