Professional doctorate training open event for Child, community and educational psychology (M4)
Are you interested in training as an educational psychologist (EP) at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust?
Our course, Child, community and educational psychology (M4), is designed for people wishing to become an educational psychologist (EP) and meets the requirements for chartered status with the British Psychological Society.
Successful completion also enables those completing the training to apply for registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Please register and attend our free, online open event on Thursday 20 October 2022 where you can find out more about the Trust’s professional doctorate training.
Current students and staff members will be available to respond to questions and queries you may have.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- How we recruit and select students for our programme
- Unique and distinctive features of training in a working mental health clinic
- Opportunities and challenges of a three-year full time professional doctorate
- Activities suggested to find out more about the task and function of educational psychologists working in schools and community contexts
Who is this event for?
This event is for anyone wishing to become an educational psychologist (EP) and serves as a general introduction to the training.
- Thursday 20 October 2022, 6pm to 8pm (two hours)
- This is a free event that will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed after sign up