Open events: M1
The Tavistock adult psychoanalytic psychotherapy training (M1)
Wondering whether The Tavistock adult psychoanalytic psychotherapy training (M1) is for you? Join our open events on Thursday 1 February or Thursday 28 March to find out more.
During either informal, online session you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course lead and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- The advantages of training in a working NHS Trust
- What’s involved in your BPC accreditation.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are an experienced clinician looking to develop your skills in intensive psychoanalytic psychotherapy via our BPC-accredited adult psychoanalytic psychotherapy training (M1).
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our M1 course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- We will be running this open event twice, with the first event taking place on Thursday 1 February and the second on Thursday 28 March, both from 6.00pm – 6.45pm
- The events are free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up