Open event: D12/ED12
Introduction to counselling and psychotherapy (D12/ED12)
Wondering whether our Introduction to counselling and psychotherapy (D12 & ED12) courses are for you? Join our open event on Tuesday 16 May to explore all aspects of the course content, approach and delivery.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore what the courses will be like
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The course entry and placement requirements
- Where the courses can take you next.
You will also have time to ask any questions you may have about the courses.
Who is this event for?
This open event is for you if you’re interested in counselling or psychotherapy, and are thinking of taking your first steps towards a formal qualification in this area.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our D12 or ED12 courses are right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Tuesday 16 May from 6.00–7.00pm
- The event is free and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.