Open event: EC1
Emotional care of babies, children, young people and families (EC1)
Wondering whether our Emotional care of babies, children, young people and families (EC1) course is for you? Join our upcoming open event to find out more.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- Where the course can lead you professionally.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are interested in working with children, young people and their families, or if you already do so – and are looking to develop your confidence and expertise by acquiring a baseline of psychoanalytic knowledge.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our EC1 course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Thursday 18 May, from 6.00pm – 7.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.