Open events: CPD64
Developing a diverse child and adolescent workforce (CPD64)
Interested in our fully-funded, ten-week Developing a diverse child and adolescent workforce (CPD64) course? Join one of our upcoming online or in-person open events to find out more.
During these informal sessions, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and approach
- Learn about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- The entry requirements and application process
- How the course is delivered, and what you’ll study
- The benefits for your current workplace and role
- Where the course might lead you next
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are a support worker, working with children in London, and don’t have a university degree.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of what the course is about, and all the information you need to complete an application.
Find out more about the course and your eligibility to apply.
- Two of our open events will be delivered online via Zoom, on Monday 12 June and Monday 10 July, from 6.00pm – 7.00pm.
- We will also host an in-person open event on Thursday 22 June, from 2.00pm – 3.00pm, at the Peabody Pembury Community Centre (1 Atkins Square, Dalston Ln, Lower Clapton, London E8 1FA).
- All open events are free to attend, and meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up using the booking form below.