Introductory Seminar: D10/ED10
Consulting and leading in organisations: psychodynamic and systemic approaches (D10/ED10)
Wondering what to expect from our Consulting and leading in organisations: psychodynamic and systemic approaches courses?
Whether you choose to study in a face-to-face or online setting, you will be gaining insights into the unconscious processes at work in organisations, developing your capacity to see the bigger picture and take a consultative stance – and strengthening your skills as a leader, manager or consultant.
To find out more about the courses, join us for an introductory seminar on Tuesday 30 May 2023.
These events will offer the opportunity to:
- meet the course team and current students
- experience what the course will be like
- find out about the application process
- ask any questions you may have about the course.
You’ll learn more about…
- our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- why this course is for you?
- you will also have a chance to ask questions
Who is this event for?
This introductory seminar is for you if you are a manager, leader, consultant or coach looking to understand the unconscious processes that affect organisational systems, and considering applying for our D10 or ED10 courses.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our courses are right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Tuesday 30 May from 6.00pm – 7.30pm
- The event is free to attend, will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.