Open evening: M10
Advanced practice and research: systemic psychotherapy (M10)
Wondering whether this one-of-a-kind course is for you? Join our upcoming open event to find out more about the world’s longest-running systemic psychotherapy doctorate.
During this informal, online session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the course team and ask questions
- Explore the course content and structure
- Discuss your own and others’ research ideas
- Find out about the application process.
You’ll learn more about…
- Our course philosophy, organisation and delivery
- The entry requirements and application process
- The rich variety of research methods and theoretical approaches integrated into the course.
There will also be time to ask any questions you may have.
Who is this event for?
This event is for you if you are an experienced systemic practitioner, manager or educator – looking to gain a deeper understanding of systemic psychotherapy through advanced practice and research.
By the end of the session, you will have a clear sense of whether our M10 doctorate course is right for you, and you will have all the information you need to complete an application.
- This event will take place on Thursday 4 May, from 5.00 – 7.00pm
- The event is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom
- Meeting details will be emailed to you after you have signed up.